Tuesday 1 February 2011

What does blog mean?

So now to begin our blog, what does this blogging malarchy mean?

When in doubt "google it" as my Dad would say ( with the irony being that he doesn't even know how to switch a computer on, let alone search the internet but when in doubt he will always say "google it"!!)

And google returns with a straight forward answer, "Its short for web log. Its an online diary."

With diaries not being my strong point and entries few and far between I am sure this online version will be similar ( apart from the posts in my blog will be work related, with a little bit of juicy home gossip along the way! )

I will be back shortly to let you know what has been happening at GFH HQ ( in case you havn't worked that out GFH is our shortened name for
Gifts From Handpicked )

Ta Ta for now Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment